Annex No. 1
- The Administrator processes your personal data only to the extent necessary for proper implementation of the Services provided through the Website.
- The use of the Website without logging does not require sharing of personal data with the Administrator. Registering on the Website and using the Services provided through the Website requires filling in a registration form and providing the necessary personal data.
- The User personal data are stored in a database maintained in a manner that ensures the protection of the data processed in accordance with the requirements of data protection, including the regulation of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April, 2004 on personal data processing documentation and technical and organisational conditions, which should be fulfilled by devices and computer systems used for processing personal data (Journal of Laws No. 100, item. 1024) and the guidelines of the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
- The database of personal data maintained by the Administrator has been reported to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The Administrator of personal data provided by the User is Orion.pl limited liability company seated in the city of Bydgoszcz, Kaszubska 17 F Street, entered into the National Register of Entrepreneurs under number: 367747, VAT number: 5542889403, National Business Register Number (REGON): 34082327300000.
- To the extent permitted by the Act of 29 August, 1997 on the protection of personal data (the uniform text Journal of Laws of 2002, No 101, item 926), the Administrator provides the Users with the right to access their own data, to request their update or delete, as well as the right to object to the processing of data in the cases specified in the provisions of this Act.
- As a rule, the Administrator does not share and does not transfer your personal information to third parties unless the User has given explicit consent to share or transfer its data. The Administrator is not responsible for the use of the User data transferred to third parties with the consent of the User.
- The Administrator reserves the right to develop, on the basis of the information associated with the User, studies and statistical reports, which will not contain the User data and will not allow for their identification. The administrator has the right to share and publish such studies and statistical reports.
- The Administrator automatically collects and stores information about the use of the Website by the User, which are to serve for technical and statistical purposes to optimize the functioning of the Website. The information collected automatically by the Administrator include:
– IP addresses from which the User views the content of the Website;
– Sites visited by the User, the number of hits of these sites and visits, and the time spent on each site, and
– Phrases typed into the search engine available on the Website;
- Regardless of the Administrator’s Website, it is possible to automatically collect data about the User activity through the web browser and software that collect data for statistical or marketing purposes (e.g. Google Analytics, Google AdSense).
- Cookies contain statistical data, text files in particular, that are stored in the Website User’s terminal device and are intended to be used for browsing the sites of the Website.
- Cookies are used to collect information related to the use of the Website by the User. Cookies allow, in particular:
- a) to maintain the Website User’s session;
- b) to adapt the content of the Website to preferences of the User and to optimise the use of the Website. These files allow, in particular, for the identification of the Website User’s device and properly display the Website, tailored to individual needs;
- c) to develop statistics which help understand how the Website Users benefit from the sites, which allows for the improvement of their structure and content;
- The following types of cookies are applied in the Website: orionwork.eu
- Anytime, the Website Users can make changes to the settings related to cookies. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser configuration or to inform about them every time they enter the Website User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.