Terms of Service orionwork.eu
The terms used in the hereby Terms of Service are interpreted as:
The Administrator – Orion.pl limited liability company seated in the City of Bydgoszcz, Kaszubska 17 F Street, entered into the National Register of Entrepreneurs under number: 367747, VAT Number: 5542889403, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 34082327300000
The User – a natural person using the Services offered by the Administrator via the Website,
The Website – the Internet service owned by the Administrator under the website address orionwork.eu
The Services – the services, electronically provided by the Administrator for the Website Users and Service Buyers on the basis of these Terms of Service.
The Form – the form filled in by the User used for registering in the Website and opening the User Account.
The Account – a place assigned to the User in the Website containing a set of data about the User that the User can use when exploring the Website and the Services.
The Profile – the Account feature, in which the User provides the necessary information, including personal information, as well as information on education, career, experience and skills.
The Terms of Service – these Terms of Service.
- General Provisions
- These Terms of Service specify:
- The type and scope of services provided electronically through the Website.
- The conditions for the electronic provision of the Services via the Website.
- The conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the electronic provision of the Services.
- The complaint procedures;
- The rights and obligations of the Users and the Administrator;
- The rules of releasing the Administrator from liability for the provision of the Services;
- The principles and ways to protect personal information of the Users.
- The Administrator provides the Users with these Terms of Service free of charge before concluding the contract for the provision of the Services. The User is not bound by the provisions of the Terms of Service which have not been made available in the manner described above.
- The Administrator provides the Services via the Website in accordance with the Terms of Service.
- The User of the Website and the Services is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Terms of Service.
III. The type and range of the Services provided on the Website
- The Administrator provides the following services via the Website:
- The creation of the User accounts and their maintenance;
- The creation and maintenance of the User Profile available to potential employers or clients;
- Sharing job offers or orders with the Users and allowing to view them;
- Allowing to apply for a job or orders available on the Website;
- Conducting remote recruitment on-tel or on-line to offered jobs or orders;
- Informing about new job offers or orders appropriate to the User Profile;
- The Services are provided to the extent allowed by the technical capabilities of the Website.
- Within the scope of the Services described in section 1 points a-d, their provision by the Administrator consists in the provision with the appropriate options of the Website and the use of these options by the User.
- The Administrator allows creating the User Accounts which allow browsing the Website and the Services. To create an Account, the User needs to register on the Website by filling in the Form provided on the Website with data needed to create an account. After the registration, the Administrator assigns a username and a password to access the Account. During the Account registration, a verification link will be sent to the e-mail address specified by the User, the account will be activated after verification by the verification link.
- The Administrator allows creating the User Profile by supplementing with data required by the Administrator. After creating the Profile, it will be made available to potential employers or principals.
- Using some functions of the Account and the Profile may be subject to the consent of the User, shared necessary information or files by the User. The Administrator maintains the Account and the User Profile for an indefinite time from the last login to the Website. Throughout the existence of the Account and the User Profile, the User can make changes to the information and files in the Account and the Profile.
- The Administrator posts and shares job offers or orders on the Website from the Administrator or other potential employers or contractors. Job offers may be freely viewed by the User.
- The User holding an account can apply via the Website for jobs or orders available on the Website, unless the offer requires applying in other ways.
- If provided by an offer and the Website, the User may be involved in an on-line recruitment sharing information or documents via the Website going beyond the offer or the Profile.
- Unless the User agrees, the Administrator can inform the User about the job offers or orders appearing on the Website appropriate to the User Profile. Information about offers will be provided by e-mail/message transmitted within the Website.
- Terms of conclusion and termination of the contract.
- The contract for the provision of the Services between the Administrator and the User is concluded at the moment of use of the Services offered by the Website by the User, even if it is not necessary to hold the Account on the Website to use the Service.
- In the case in which the implementation of the Service depends on the fulfilment of the condition by the User, including filling in the Form, acknowledgement by the User, unticking appropriate selection box, the contract for the provision of Services is concluded upon the fulfilment of all necessary conditions.
- The User filling in and sending the form is obliged to declare that:
- The given figures are complete, true and correct and do not infringe the rights of third parties, and
- The User is of legal age to conclude the contract for the provision of the Services.
- The Administrator will refuse to create the Account or will delete it if the account name is already in use by another User, or if it is illegal, violates the good of third parties or will not be acceptable for other reasons.
- Each time, the Contract is concluded for an indefinite time from the last login to the Website.
- The User may, at any time, terminate the contract by deleting the Account or the Profile.
- The Administrator may, at any time, terminate the Contract in the case of:
- Termination of the Services via the Website;
- Cessation of activities by the Administrator, and
- The action of the User violates the Terms of Service, the law, the good of third parties or is harmful to the Administrator.
- Notwithstanding the preceding sections, the User may, within 14 days from the conclusion of the contract for the electronic provision of the Services, to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and without incurring any costs in this respect.
- The Terms of the Service Provision
- The use of the Website and the Services is possible after fulfilling technical requirements by the User, which are as follows:
- The use of an efficient computer allowing co-operation with the ICT system used by the Administrator;
- In the case of the Services accessible by mobile devices – the use of an efficient mobile device, allowing co-operation with the ICT system used by the Administrator,
- Access and connection to the Interne, and
- Using a web browser that allows you to display HTML documents, which accepts “cookies.”
- The Services are provided by the Administrator via the Website and as a rule are free of charge.
- In the case of the paid Services, the Administrator is required to obtain an express consent from the User for the charge at the conclusion of the contract for such Service.
- Rights and duties of the Administrator
- The Administrator is obliged, in accordance with the Terms of Service, to constantly provide the Services for the duration of the contract. However, the provision of the Services may be withheld in case of maintenance, modification or extension of the Website.
- The Administrator has the right to send any information related to the operation of the Website and its use by the User to the e-mail address indicated by the User.
- The Administrator has the right to change the Terms of Service and is obliged to share these amendments with the Users in a way that allows capture, reproduction and recording the contents of the amendments to the Terms of Service using the ITC system of the User. The User is not bound by these provisions of the Terms of Service which have not been made available to him in the manner referred to in the preceding sentence.
- The Administrator has the right to refuse to provide the Services to the User if it considers that the action of the User is contrary to the rules, laws, goods of third parties or is detrimental to the Administrator.
VII. Rights and obligations of the Users
- The User has the right to freely use the chosen Services and the Website functions, provided that in the case in which the use of the Service or functions of the Website depends on the fulfilment of the condition by the User, the use of the Service or function is possible after fulfilling all the required conditions.
- The User is obliged to publish information on the Account and the Profile, which is true and up-to-date.
- The User has the right to post its photos on the Account and the Profile, and in such case the User agrees to distribute and publicly share its image via the Website.
- The User has no right to post photos of any other person on the Website.
- If provided by the Website function, the User has the right to post or publish its documents and works via the Website (e.g. CV, diplomas, certificates, and references), and in such case the User agrees to distribute and publicly share such materials via the Website. If any materials shared by the User are a work within the meaning of the Law on Copyright and Related Rights, the User declares that it holds copyrights to such work and grants the Administrator a non-exclusive worldwide license to these works; the license will be granted for the duration of the use of the Service by the User, for the implementation of which the work is intended, and will cover the use of the work by the Administrator at the following fields of use: recording, duplication, storing with a digital technology, display, reproduction, publicly sharing, and posting on the Internet.
- The User is obliged to refrain from actions which may impede or prevent the operation of the Website or its use.
- The User is particularly obliged to refrain from:
- Sharing, when using the Website and the Services, false or outdated personal data and other information;
- The use of the Website and the Services in a manner inconsistent with the rules, laws, goods of third parties or detrimental to the Administrator, in particular as regards the content published via the Website.
- Sharing and disseminating, on this Website, the contents contrary to the purpose of the Website, including illegal or malicious software or viruses, ads, and notices.
- The User, after noticing any breaches of the Terms of Service, the law, and goods of third parties, including the Administrator, shall promptly notify the Administrator of such a situation.
- The Administrator is not responsible for the content, validity, reliability and form of the information and materials posted on the Website by the User, including for violation of rights of third parties by these contents or their publication.
- The Administrator is not responsible for the content of any messages, regardless of their form, sent by the users themselves.
- The User shall be responsible for its actions related to the use of the Website in accordance with the relevant provisions of law.
- The Administrator is not responsible for the content and form of job offers or orders placed on the Website by third parties or originating from third parties. In particular, the Administrator shall not be liable for the failure to conclude a Contract with the User by the bidder, nor for the conclusion of a contract in the form other than specified in the offer.
- The Administrator shall not be liable for the actions of the User violating the Terms of Service, the law, the good of third parties or the interests of the Administrator, including any damages resulting from such actions and discontinuation of the Service provision to the User for this reason.
- The Administrator shall not be liable for damages arising out of the actions undertaken pursuant to the consent or statement given by the User in case such consent or statement of the User prove to be false or fraudulent
- The Administrator shall not be liable for the stored data of unlawful nature or related activities provided that it immediately prevents access to such data after receiving an official notification or a reliable message on an unlawful nature of data or related activities.
- The Administrator after receiving an official notice about an unlawful nature of the stored data provided by the User and preventing access to the data, is not liable to the User for damage resulting from the data access prevention.
- The Administrator, after receiving a reliable notice about an unlawful nature of the stored data provided by the User and preventing access to the data, is not liable to the User for damage resulting from the data access prevention provided that the User is immediately notified of the intention to prevent access to such data.
- The Administrator shall not be liable for:
- Non-compliance by the User of these Terms of Service;
- Information or materials published on the Website or otherwise sent by the User, and
- Cessation of provision of the Services or loss of data or materials by the Administrator arising due to circumstances beyond the control of the Administrator (e.g. due to force majeure, failure, and actions of third parties);
- Claim handling procedure
- The Users have the right to submit claims to the Administrator regarding the implementation of the Services.
- A claim should be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting a claim, the User should indicate the problem, thoroughly describe and justify it.
- Claims are handled by the Administrator within 14 days of receipt of a properly notified Claim. Claims without the above-mentioned data, will not be handled. The Administrator shall notify the User via e-mail/in writing about the manner of handling the claim. The date of a reply by the Administrator is considered as the claim admission date.
- In case a claim is not recognised, the Administrator does not consent to the use of non-judicial dispute resolution system in consumer cases.
- Personal data
- The Administrator of personal data provided by the User is Orion.pl limited liability company seated in the city of Bydgoszcz, Kaszubska 17 F Street, entered into the National Register of Entrepreneurs under number: 367747, VAT number: 5542889403, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 34082327300000. The Administrator of personal data processes the User data in the scope necessary to the use of the Website and the performance of the Services provided electronically, including, in particular, the development and shaping of the contents, and amendment and termination of legal relations. With the consent given by the User, the Administrator can process the data in the scope broader than indicated in the preceding sentence. The User data can be made available to public authorities authorized to access the data on the basis of the relevant provisions of law.
- The User has access to personal data transferred to the Administrator and has the right to amend or correct them.
- In case the Service provided by the Website is associated with sharing personal information with a potential employer or a principal, a potential employer or a principal will also become the administrator of the personal data responsible for processing the data from the moment of its transfer.
- The Administrator shall not be liable for any actions of potential employers or principals associated with transferred personal details, including for possible damages.
XII. Final provisions
- The Administrator has the right to unilaterally change the Terms of Service without giving a reason.
- The Administrator undertakes to notify the Users about an important amendment to the Terms of Service via e-mail or notice on the Website. In such case, the User has the right to immediately terminate the contract or contracts with the Administrator, if, however, the contracts are not immediately terminated, it means that the User adopted amendments to the Terms of Service as valid and binding.
- The Terms of Service and the contracts concluded with the Administrator for the electronic provision of the Services are subject to Polish law. In matters not regulated by the Terms of Service, the relevant provisions of law, including the law on electronic services and the law on personal data protection shall apply.
- Disputes concerning the Terms of Service and the contracts concluded with the Administrator for the electronic provision of the Services will be settled by the competent local court of justice in Poland.
- Annexes to the Terms of Service are an integral part thereof.